Passionate about coffee and serving the community?
Come work with us!
Urban Trail Coffee Co. is seeking an experienced and driven individual to join our growing team! The Urban Trail Coffee Lead Barista will play a key role on our energetic team and will have the opportunity to be a part of a unique and fun environment, where both customers and employees have a positive and welcoming experience. This role will be working weekly route schedules on our mobile coffee trailer as well as catering events, such as festivals, weddings, private parties and corporate functions.
APPLICANTS WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Set up trailer for service
- Tear down/load up after service
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Speak and interact with both new and regular customers
- Maintain a clean and sanitized trailer
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for all beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Work happily and respectfully as part of the team, show initiative when needed
- Exude exceptional customer service and positively represent the Urban Trail Brand
- Effectively communicate with other team members and management while on shift
- Promote an environment of fun, kindness, and respect
- Run errands with private vehicle on occasion
- Stock Inventory
- Work in commissary, shelving inventory, cleaning and other duties as assigned
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE/BE:
- Barista or other customer service experience
- Flexible availability (Early mornings are a must)
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- A great attitude and positive outlook
- Ability to effectively work well as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working busy shifts
- Ability to lift 30+ pounds
- Exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and customer service
- Detailed-oriented, organized and passionate about product quality
Job Type: Part-time – 12-18 hours per week
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Submit the below application or reach out to us at email@example.com.